Layers well with:
- Sizing Chart
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Find a soft tape measure and a helper.
If your sizes line up in two distinct different size categories for chest, waist, or sleeve, choose the larger size.
If your sizing is between two categories, size down for a slim fit and size up for a looser fit.