Expeditions are risky. Buying gear shouldn’t be.
Every HIMALI item is backed by our 8000 Meter Guarantee™.
Our products have been built for the highest and harshest conditions on Planet Earth. If there is a problem with your gear, we will make it right.
Our Warranty Policy
- Type of product, material, and intended use
- How it was used, and the nature of the issue
- Age of product
What's Not Covered
- Dirty or unwashed items. Please clean your item before sending it in or it will not be acceptedHow it was used, and the nature of the issue
- Rips, punctures, and burns (e.g., from a campfire) caused in the field or from normal wear
- Products that shrink or are damaged when laundered contrary to our care instructions
- Pilling, abrasion, pinholes, or other cosmetic wear and tear that does not affect the function and performance of the product.
- Accidental damage, such as leaving an open pocket knife in your pocket
- Lost, stolen, or damaged items during personal trips or while traveling
- Logos or decals that peel partially or in full
- Your order number
- A written description of the issue
- A photo and/or video of the issueIf the claim is determined to be a warranty issue, how would you like us to make it right? (choose one below)
- Please repair this product. Repair times are subject to change, we will provide an estimated timeline once we receive your product.
- Please replace this product.
Need more help?
The HIMALI™ Flagship Store is open:
Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 6pm
Thursday - Saturday 10:30am - 7pm
(970) 445 4133
1418 Pearl Street,
Boulder, CO 80302