Video Post Production & Multimedia Design Intern
Schedule: Part Time - Work with current staff to find a schedule that fits for your lifestyle. (In office - No remote positions available)
Location: 1418 Pearl St. Boulder, Colorado
About the Position:
We are looking for a Video Post Production & Multimedia Design Intern to work at our HQ in Boulder, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast growing Colorado based company. If you are looking for a position with high room for growth & allows you to expand your skill set this is it!
- Understand the core values and culture of HIMALI
- Work underneath the Marketing Manager & Creative Director to support marketing and sales goals through content creation (primarily video).
- We are looking for a dynamic and well-rounded individual - broad skill sets are encouraged to apply.
- Our preferred candidate will have a proactive and “jump in, get feet wet” attitude while being able to follow directions & respond to constructive feedback.
- You have experience with the following: photo editing, video editing, graphic design using the Adobe Suite, content creation, copywriting, etc.
- Experience with video editing, as demonstrated through your portfolio
- You are able to take personal responsibility and accountability for your work.
- You are well organized with strong attention to detail.
- You have a strong enthusiasm for HIMALI as a brand.
Technical Skills Qualifications:
- Able to work on Apple Mac systems & Windows
- Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Photoshop and/or Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro
HIMALI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.