Social Media & Marketing Intern
Schedule: Part Time - Work with current staff to pick a schedule that works for your lifestyle.
Location: 1418 Pearl St. Boulder, Colorado
Compensation: $13/hour + Free and Discounted Product
About the Position
This role will be incredibly diverse within a startup atmosphere. You will have your hands in many different types of projects and will be responsible for delivering results, on-time, in a dynamic environment.
Primary Responsibility: Social Media: drafting posts & responding to comments and DMs (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
Athlete and Ambassador Screening
- We are looking for a dynamic and well-rounded individual - broad skill sets are encouraged to apply.
- Our preferred candidate will have a proactive and “jump in, get feet wet” attitude while being able to follow directions on creative projects. Flexibility and a positive attitude are a must.
- The ideal candidate must be a good communicator that is able to give and take positive feedback.
- Interest in using Social Media as a business tool.
- Ability to take personal responsibility and accountability.
HIMALI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.